THE ELEVENTH HOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ELEVENTH HOUR

A World Of Warcraft Guild on Nordrassil

HomeDKPSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldrood

(trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin   (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:18 am

--- Personal Info ---
- Your age: 24
- You live in - England

--- Character Info ---
- WoW Character Name(s): Main- Eldrood
- Race: Dwarf
- Class: Paladin
- Spec: Holy
- Flying Mount (yes/no/epic): Yes, non epic

--- Usual Play Times (list all times you will be on close to 100% of the time) --- I work part time, so when I'm not at work, I play a lot. I play most evenings though. I would of course be there for any raids applied to.
*Refer to our raid times above - we raid from 8pm-11pm- you will be expected to make most of the raids at those times.

--- Professions ---
- Trade Skill 1: Skinning
- Trade Skill 2: LW
- 450 First Aid (yes/no): No
- Fishing?: No
- Cooking?: No

--- Resists --- (if you have resist gear)
- Fire:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

--- Current Equipment --- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Eldrood

--- Raiding Questions ---
- Can you maintain a high attendance for raids (at least 3/4 raids per week)? Yes, I'll let you know if I can't make anything in advance.
- Can you afford your own repair bills and supply your own pots (we can spend 40-60 gold on repairs a day learning new encounters). Yes
- Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes
- Can your computer handle raid environments? Yes
- Do you have Ventrilo? Mic? Yes
- What Raid instances are you familiar with? Pre TBC, BC and Wotlk- Done a couple of quarters of naxx 25 heroic. Full Kara, Full ZA, most of SSC, two or three in TK, full Gruul, full Maggy, in pre TBC, full UBRS.

--- WoW History ---
- Started playing (month, year): October 2005
- Time played (/played): On Eldrood, 63 days, 55 mins.
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each: Dragon Slayers merged with Evolution. Evolution merged with Wolf Guards. Got unhappy in Wolf Guards for various reasons which I will whisper any of you with in game. I don't want to risk upsetting anyone who might read this. Was a trialist with Sworn but didn't like the attitude they have in raiding. Too much shouting, so I said thanks for the trial and goodbye.

--- Thought Questions ---
- Why do you want to be a part of The Eleventh Hour?: Good experiences playing with ppl in heroics etc. And good reports about the guild from ppl I have chatted with.
- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Commitment, experience, I like being fair and having a good time.
- What are your expectations here? I'm after a good friendly guild but of course would like to see some more raid content, and would like to do it in a guild with a good atmosphere.
- We use a dkp system, and it may be a bit before you see any gear from 25 mans. Everyone currently in the guild understands, that gear is given out not only to reward the individual active player, but for guild progression. Do you understand and accept that? Yeah, I think it's the most fair way really.

See you out there.

'Drood

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkstuart
Green
Green

PostSubject: Re: (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin   (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:55 pm

hey, thanks for applying the other officers will take a look at your application and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
zepoxi
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Re: (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin   (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Nice to have a dual application, please contact anny officer ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://eleventh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin   (trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(trial)Eldrood- Lvl 80 Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1